APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED
The Police and Crime Commissioner for Leicestershire, Lord Willy Bach, is looking to appoint a new member to his Ethics, Integrity and Complaints Committee
. The Committee maintain and build upon public trust and confidence in the local police by providing a forum where the behaviour, actions and decisions of police officers and staff are scrutinised by a body of overtly unbiased and independent people.
The Committee comprises seven independent people who either work or live in the Leicestershire Police Force area. Time commitment for members is to attend four meetings per year and to undertaken work between meeting dates to gain the assurance required.
This will include dip sampling of complaint files and other scrutiny with the remit of the role.
Committee members are sought who have experience, knowledge or background in, but not restricted to:
- health and medical practitioners;
- law and criminal justice
- applied ethics and public policy
- community service/partnership/voluntary working
- private sector
- youth engagement/involvement
Training will be provided and an annual allowance wil be paid plus expenses*.
- Closing date for receipt of application forms is: Friday 4 October 2019
- Interviews will be held on: Tuesday 19 November 2019
An Application Form and Information Pack can be downloaded below:-
Completed forms should be marked Private and Confidential and returned to:
The Police and Crime Commissioner, Police Headquarters, St John’s, Enderby, Leicester, LE19 2BX
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: 0116 2298980
* Annual allowance of £2,840 per year, plus travel expenses at standard class rail fare or car miles at 45p per mile