|Date of |
Nature of Request
I have one question that pertains to the Commissioner and the Chief Executive. Were they, in any way, prior to taking up their present role:
1) Could you please provide up to date Names, Job Titles, telephone numbers and email addresses for the following;
Chief Finance officer
Head of Governance
Head of Procurement
Head of Data / ICT / Digital
Department Directors / Heads
Or the equivalent job titles in your organisation.
2) In addition if you have an up to date 2020 senior staff organisation or structure chart could you please forward a copy to me in either Excel or pdf format.
Please can you provide details of any payments made to Andrew Furlong from the office of the Police and Crime Commissioner in the period April 2019 to May 2020?
Please can you also confirm what role or responsibilities he undertook to receive said payments?
- Did your Police Crime Commissioner submit a response to the Home Office public consultation, launched on the 5th of November 2019 “Strengthening police powers to tackle unauthorised encampments” ?
- If so, can you please provide us with a full e-copy or hard copy of your response to this consultation?
- Could you please tell me the PCC’s annual salary and whether this has remained the same since the post was created in 2012?
- How many members of staff did your office have when it was created in November 2012, and what was the annual salary cost at that time?
- How many members of staff does your office have as of now, January 2020, and what is the current annual salary cost?
- How many members of staff are paid an annual salary of more than £100,000 as of now, January 2020?
- How many members of staff has the office employed since November 2012 and what is the total salary cost of this?